Definition Rogue

Dallazar

Quest-Mob
Kommentare
Buffs erhalten
Ein schöner Beitrag aus dem WoW-Forum! ^^ Fand ich einfach nur geil und dachte mir mal das ich es hier Poste.
wink.png

Muss jeder Schurke wissen.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"rogue [rohg] noun, verb, rogued, ro·guing, adjective
–noun
1. a dishonest, knavish person; scoundrel.

—Synonyms 1. villain, trickster, swindler, cheat

Now LATELY I've been seeing a lot of discontent from other classes and even (apparently) from rogues themselves over the functionality and role of the rogue class in WoW. People complaining because 'Oh, I got ganked at half health!" or, "That rogue just stunlocked me to death without me moving at all!!", or "I was shanked while eating!".

Well, I've got a few things to say.

Firstly, it isn't called CHEAP shot for nothing. It isn't called AMBUSH for nothing. These moves are clearly intended to piss people off. If you can't accept that, then listen to this.

I am a rogue. I am a dirty thief. I will kill you while you're looking the other way, then /spit on your body, and then laugh a bit. I don't know the meaning of 'honorable combat'.

If you're about to kill me, maybe I'll blind you and run away, then come back and kill you later. Because, you see, I can pick my fights. You can't. The game designers clearly took this into consideration when designing the class.

If I see a mage sitting down, drinking, supposedly out of harm's way, I will ambush him without a thought. If I see a warrior who is bandaging, just run out of the combat at a quarter health, I will kill him too. I will stunlock you from 100 to 0 AND blow all my cooldowns just because I don't like you. You may whine and cry about it, but after all, I've put myself at a disadvantage from wasting all my good moves. It was my decision, now live with it. You should feel special that I decided to unleash my power on you.

I don't care who you are, what level you are, what you are doing, what health you are at, whether you want to fight or not, I will shank you. My dagger -> your shoulder blades.

I don't want to hear other rogues talking about 'honest combat', or other classes whining about getting jumped by rogues. It's what we do.

We're ROGUES."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im diesen Sinne! Pass also auf, ich könnte hinter dir stehen! :cool:

MfG
Dalla

Zurück