Maybe if you're bored.....

Betot

Quest-Mob
Kommentare
Buffs erhalten
....you should be doing something else dear

Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator

* CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
* STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
* WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
* GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
* MEOW occasionally.
* STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
* SAY -"DONG" at each floor.
* SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
* MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
* STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
* WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
* TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
* DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
* WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
* PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
* ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
* HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
* DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
* BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
* PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
* SWAT at flies that don't exist.
* CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.

Zurück