Constant Table Overflow

Khazdan

Quest-Mob
Kommentare
Buffs erhalten
Hallo liebe Community,

ich hab ein Problem, und zwar kriege ich bei jedem Einloggen eine Fehlermeldung in mein Addon Swatter (sammelt Fehlermeldungen) geliefert, die sieht folgendermaßen aus:

Date: 2008-07-13 20:53:56
ID: 37
Error occured in: Global
Count: 1
Debug:
[C]: ?
AddOns:
AceProfit, v0.1
AdvancedTradeSkillWindow
AllPlayed, v20400-2.78277
Atlas, v1.11.0
AtlasBattlegrounds, v1.11.0
AtlasDungeonLocs, v1.11.0
AtlasEntrances, v1.11.0
AtlasFlightPaths, v1.11.0
AtlasOutdoorRaids, v1.11.0
AtlasOutdoorRaids, v1.10.3
AtlasLoot, vAtlasLoot Enhanced v4.06.01
Bagnon, v1.5.2
BagnonForever, v1.0.0
BagnonTooltips
BLASCProfiler, v2.8.4
BLASCrafter, v0.5.0
BonusScanner, v3.5
BuffedBuddies, v0.6.2
Ace2
Ace3
Swatter, v5.0.PRE.3162
Titan, v3.2.4.20400

Was soll dieses "constant table overflow" nun heißen, hatte schon mal jemand von euch diese Meldung? Liegt das an irgendeinem Addon?

Mfg
Khazdan

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
* Q12a: I've started getting a "constant table overflow" error every time I log in with Auctioneer, and all my data is missing!

A: Bad news, you just got your Saved Variables file up to 100% full, as described above in Q12. If possible, restore a backup and try trimming off some of your extraneous server-faction data you don't need. If not, follow the advice at the bottom for manually editing the file. Good luck.

Deine Speicher ist voll
smile.gif

Lösung:
* Q12: I just started seeing this message in my chat logs, what does it mean? Your Auctioneer SavedVariables file is XX.XXX% Full

A: That message is new with the 3.9 release, and tells you how close your auctioneer saved data is to the maximum number of "keys" allowed by LUA, the script language used by WoW. When that number gets to 100%, you will be unable to load your Auctioneer data any more (getting a "constant data overflow" error on logging in). For the moment, the only thing you can do to help keep this number low is try to scan a smaller number of realm-factions on any one account - our experience has been that you shouldn't reach the limit if you only scan a single server-faction, though a small number of users have mentioned that they are getting close.

Note: Versions prior to 1411 may have been artificially increasing the size of your SV file. Please upgrade to the latest version, especially if you are seeing this problem.

If you have previously scanned data for realms/factions you no longer care about, you can purge that data by doing the following:

1. First back up your saved variables data;
2. Then log onto a character on a server-faction you wish to delete (creating one first if necessary);
3. Do an "/auc clear all";
4. Log out and repeat for any other server-factions you no longer need.

You can also try manually editing some data out of your data file, but this is a very delicate operation and is only recommended if you've already reached 100% and can no longer even load Auctioneer. BE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR DATA FILE FIRST!

If all else fails, you'll have to start over, I'm afraid.

Quelle: http://wiki.norganna.org/Auctioneer/Not_working

Hoffe ich konnte helfen
Gruß STL

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Deine Speicher ist voll
smile.gif

sind die buffed addon/plugins
normalerweise sollten nach dem upload die daten gelöscht werden tuts aber wohl nicht immer

lösung ist sicher nicht auctioneer zu installieren und den addon cache zu löschen ^^ ...denn wenn das seine adon liste ist/war dann hat er auctioneer nicht drauf

.btw ja weiss alt, aber hab atm. das gleiche problem, buffed kram weg - lua error weg

Zurück